A quarter-inch shorter than its 1620 counterpart, the A2000 2820SS features a Double Break design and Reinforced Single Post Web. Moisture-resistant, lightweight Black SuperSkin help cut down the weight of this first base mitt and Blonde Pro Stock Leather brings the most durable ball glove leather in the world to your side. New outlined Bold Logos put the finishing touches on this model perfect for the game's best first basemen.
- Reinforced Single Post Web
- SuperSkin™: A microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field.
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Thin Heel Pad: A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.