An all-Black SuperSnakeSkin back reduces the weight of the glove and the shallow pocket and H-Web design make transferring the ball a smooth process. All the features of Pedroia Fit - shorter, narrower finger stalls and a smaller hand opening - give you more control over the glove so you can turn two with ease.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Provides a durable pocket and long lasting break-in.
- SuperSnakeSkin™: SuperSnakeSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable - in an all-new textured design. Its moisture-resistance extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Gives greater comfort and control in the field.
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring the ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.