The all-new A2000 SCH12SS is one of our most technologically advanced fastpitch infield patterns ever. Whether you play third base or up the middle, the shallow pocket and H-Web design makes transfers to your throwing hand easier and faster. The palm and web feature our innovative SpinControl Technology, which helps reduce spin rate when the ball hits your glove. Black SuperSkin helps reduce the weight of this infield pattern and our new ComfortPro Lining allows the glove to conform to your hand over time for an incredible fit and feel.
Coal Pro Stock Leather and Black SuperSnakeSkin come together in a durable, lightweight design. Flat Finger Binding and our all-new ComfortPro Lining come together to make this year's lineup our most comfortable fastpitch gloves to-date.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field.
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.