Perfect for middle infielders of all ages, the 11.75" A2000 H75 showcases an H-Web design with a clean combination of Black and Vegas Gold Pro Stock Leather. To give infielders more control over their glove, we integrated our Drawstring Closure in this year's model, allowing for smoother in-game adjustments. Flat Finger Binding and our all-new ComfortPro Lining come together to make this year's lineup our most comfortable fastpitch gloves to-date.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.